“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.”

My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

“Everything happens for a reason. Every action has a reaction. Always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.”

I dont know where to begin!
Lets start from the beginning...I graduated school from Paul Mitchell in April of this year, that had to have been one of the best days of my life! There is a certain feeling you get when you accomplish something, you never thought you could....and that day I felt like no one could knock me down, no one could stop me, because I DID IT! I did it on my own, ME! all by MYSELF! what a great feeling! My parents were there to support me the year and a half I was there, they heard about all of my mistakes, all of my good days, some of my bad....And still they said "You got this, you can do it!" I guess waking up at 5 am to go to work and school paid off!!! I am so grateful for that opportunity that I recieved!! After school was over, I went back to my job at the doctors office for awhile, and they have been there for me since day one...I cannot imagine where I would be without the amazing friends I work with. This job has made it possible for me to make money while I was in school and trying to get by! Thank you guys so much!!!
Life has been so crazy since graduation....I started going to my LDS sorority up at the U (Tau), I started dating more, I now go to the singles ward, I have a great job. What more could a girl ask for???? In may my friends from Tau and I went to California for a graduation/birthday roadtrip....It was AMAZING! pretty much the best trip EVER! Dayla, Diana, and Amanda I love you girls SO SO much! thank you for making that a trip I will NEVER forget! As far as dating....I have a love hate relationship haha! I love dating when you find men who deserve to date you, I love dating men who respect you, for you. I love dating men who act themselves and are not ashamed of anything....they are who they are...and won`t let anyone tell them diffrently...I have gone on good and bad dates, been through my good and bad relationships, but, who hasn`t?
I dated someone in May for a little bit, and it was great at first. "Sparks Flew" (Dumb and Dumber!! hehe!) we couldn`t get enough of eachother....and I thought "this could be it!" I told my mom one night "I think I am going to marry him!" but, after the "newness" of the relationship wore off, things went downhill. Mistakes were made, things were said that we didn`t mean, we fell back into patterns, the same routine everytime we hung out....and that I realized is not what I wanted. So I broke it off....and that was the best thing I could have done! I have grown spiritually, mentally and emotionally because of it. I realized I the worth I have....as my mom would say "If I could give one peice of advice..." It would be this.....never, never, NEVER forget your self worth. You are an amazing Daughter of God, You ARE loved, there is no excuse for a worthy man to make you feel less than you are....YOU DESERVE THE BEST.
Like I said, because of that relationship, I have grown into something I didn`t know I could be....The singles ward has helped me so much, and I KNOW without a doubt...that is where I`m supposed to be, I love all of my friends that I`ve made, I love my bishop he is one of the BEST, I love that I can go every sunday and be with people that want to be there too...not because their parents forced them, but because they want to better themselves too, they want to learn too....I couldn`t ask for better people to surround myself with. LIFE IS GOOD MY FRIENDS!!!! read this quote....I think its a good ending point :) "Only as high as I reach can I  grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be." -Karen Ravn.

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Meg! I LOVEEEEE this. It even made me tear up! Well done! I love you Best Friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Breanna said! Such a cute Blog, I love it and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg you are such a freaking amazing girl! First can I just tell you that I love reading your facebook status because your always so happy and positive, and it always just makes me so happy for you!

    I am so glad that you are living your life and enjoying every moment of it and never settling for anything less than what you deserve!

    and i'm so glad that you are going to a singles ward! lol because singles wards are seriously the best!!

    I can't wait for your future husband to find you because he will be one lucky man!! :)

    Thank you for all your friendship through all the years! Your such a wonderful person!

    Love McKenna!

    ReplyDelete

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com