“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.”

My Blog List

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Megan and Crawford

Crawford and I have been dating for about 5 months (Saturday May 7th was our first date) (and yes, I keep track of those things! ha) and it has been the best 5 months of my life, by far! Crawford makes me a better person, makes me laugh, cheers me up, is my shoulder to cry on, is my rock, he is my other half.....I know that he will always have my back, as i will his. He is my dream, everything I have been looking for! He is and will always will be my best friend. A lot of things in my life couldn't have been possible without him and his support. He is Amazing, and I am VERY lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com