“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.”

My Blog List

Sunday, November 13, 2011

San Diego-Super Chargers!!!


So......One day Crawford and I were at lunch and he said "Do you finally want to know what your surprise is???" (BUT.....I sort of already knew, because whoever knows me, knows I am no good with surprises-in other words....I am a snoop, and will try and find it out!) then he goes on to tell me, with a HUGE grin on his face, ".....We are going to the Packers vs. Chargers game in San Diego, I have everything planned!" I was SO excited I almost screamed in the restaurant! This weekend was probably one I will NEVER forget! Here are some pics....Enjoy!


 Mission Beach
 Mission Beach

 Just chillin by the water, waiting for the big game!

 @ the game, rain and all! :)
 Qualcomm Stadium

The Venetian Restaurant....SO GOOD!

On our way to the Chargers game!!


The End! :) More to come soon.....Next trip??? NYC!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com