“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.”

My Blog List

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Proposal in the big apple!!!

This photo says it all!!! I am so in LOVE With my best friend :) We were in NYC for thanksgiving and Black Friday....after thanksgiving dinner we walked up and down time square, it is amazing!!! So many lights and people! After we did that we went to the famous LOVE statue and we stood there for like 20 minutes! Just watching people take pictures....then Crawford went to this Russian girl and asked her to take one last picture, he got down on one knee and told me how much he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. By this time I just kept saying oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! And the Russian girl was yelling everyone around us clapped and cheered. Then I said yes and grabbed him and hugged and kissed him :) I cannot wait to start our lives together and grow stronger and stronger each day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com